UPATE: And the winner iiiiiiis…. Mari! Yeehaw!!!
Mari, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping information and we will get your Chip Art sent out to you right away!
Have a wonderful remainder of your week, everyone. And don’t forget to take advantage of getting these Peacock sets 20% off .
I think you’re really going to love this week’s sale and Pin it to Win it Giveaway… especially if you have been wanting a new Chip Art alphabet!
You probably know that we are totally IN LOVE with Chip Art supplies and they are a huge hit at Brave Girl Camp. We’ve mentioned our “Chip Art Room” in the Art Barn… a whole room dedicated to all the supplies where we can go and pound our litte hearts away. Their possibilities are so limitless… use them to add beautiful, debossed designs to chip board, leather, clay, hardcover books, soft metals, canvas panels… the list goes on. These tools are a lifetime investment… and we know you’ll be addicted the second you touch them!
If you aren’t familiar with the Chip Art Supplies, here are a couple of videos that will tell you everything you’ll want to know!
This week, we have a sale going on at the Brave Girls Shoppe for 20% off all the Peacock Chip Art sets. Peacock is the most decorative of the alphabets… it’s absolutely beautiful! Melody designed all of the Chip Art stamps, so of course they are gorgeous…
Each set comes in the prettiest embossed tin, covered in beautiful art and colors. It’s so good looking that you won’t even want to put it away… it’s a piece of art on its own! The handle tool is included in there, too.
There is an uppercase set, a lower case set, and a set of numbers & glyphs like in the picture above. Head over to the online shoppe to check out all the other amazing Chip Art supplies… there are SO MANY! But first, enter the Pin it to Win it Giveaway and maybe you’ll get lucky and win one of these gems! It’s very simple to enter, just follow the steps below:
- Choose your favorite image from this post and ‘pin’ it to Pinterest.
- To make it super easy, there’s a little button at the top and bottom of this post that says “Pin It”, so just click that button and select the image(s) you want to pin.
- If you don’t have a Pinterest account yet, you will be guided through setting up a free account when you click on the “Pin It” icon. Or go to this link to join Pinterest.
- Then come back to this post and comment, saying which of the Peacock sets you pinned… and let us know a piece of good news from your life!
- At noon on Tuesday (MDST) we’ll randomly choose a winner from the comments, verify the Pins over at Pinterest, and post the name of the winner right here in this post.
Go ahead and PIN away!
We really wish you could all win, but if you’re not quite as lucky as the winner… be sure to take advantage of the 20% off sale, it lasts for this week ONLY!!! Don’t forget to check back on this post on Tuesday afternoon to see if it’s your happy day!
Have the most FABULOUS start of your week – xoxo