UPDATE: Aaaaaaand the winner isssssss….. Laura!
Here is your comment so you know it’s you!
“I pinned the image with the Radio Flyer – just made me SO happy for some reason! And, this weekend, I saw – and felt – 3 of my four beautiful daughters hanging out in my room with me. Laughing, talking loudly, and just being together! That, to me, is BEAUTIFUL!!”
Just shoot me an email to email@example.com with your shipping address and we will get your goodies sent out right away…
Thank you so much for participating, everyone. I have loved reading your comments about the beauty in your life… there is so much goodness when we seek it. Don’t forget that these awesome tools are on sale for the rest of the week!!
Well, first of all… it is THEE most beautiful morning here in Idaho. I was up at the crack of dawn and I watched all the different phases of the sun rising. It took my breath away. Check this out! Completely untouched…. Isn’t that incredible? It just kept getting prettier and prettier. We live in one amazing world, don’t we? Anyway… let’s get down to this fun giveaway business! If you’re crazy about Chip Art like us, then you are going to LOVE the giveaway and sale this week. And if you’re not familiar with Chip Art… no worries, we’ll get you educated right here. You probably know that we are totally IN LOVE with Chip Art supplies and they are a huge hit at Brave Girl Camp. We’ve mentioned our “Chip Art Room” in the Art Barn… a whole room dedicated to all the supplies where we can go and pound our litte hearts away. Their possibilities are so limitless… use them to add beautiful, debossed designs to chip board, leather, clay, hardcover books, soft metals, canvas panels… the list goes on. These tools are a lifetime investment… and we know you’ll be addicted the second you touch them! These are a couple of videos that will tell you everything you’ll want to know… Introduction to ChipArt Chip Art Tutorial and Ideas This week we have a sale going on in the Brave Girls Shoppe for 20% Off the Chip Art Mallet and the Chip Art Block. Those are the basic needs for you to get started with all the rest of the tools! Head over to the online shoppe to check out all the other amazing Chip Art supplies… there are SO MANY! But first, enter the Pin it to Win it Giveaway and maybe you’ll get lucky and win one of these gems! It’s very simple to enter, just follow the steps below:
- Choose your favorite image from this post and ‘pin’ it to Pinterest.
- To make it super easy, there’s a little button at the top and bottom of this post that says “Pin It”, so just click that button and select the image(s) you want to pin.
- If you don’t have a Pinterest account yet, you will be guided through setting up a free account when you click on the “Pin It” icon. Or go to this link to join Pinterest.
- Then come back to this post and comment, saying that you pinned… and tell us about something beautiful you saw this weekend!
- At noon on Tuesday (MDST) we’ll randomly choose a winner from the comments, verify the Pins over at Pinterest, and post the name of the winner right here in this post.
Alright, get pinning! And don’t forget to check back on THIS post tomorrow afternoon to see if you are the winner! Have the most wonderful day. xoxo