We have a winner!!! Congratulations to
Kristen, just shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping address and I will get your package sent to you right away!!
Thank you for participating, all you wonderful brave girls… Don’t forget that all these stamps are on sale for the rest of the week– don’t miss out!!!
Happy Monday! This week we have a pretty awesome sale and giveaway going on… It’s also pretty girly. But this IS Brave Girls Club, so we hope you love it! I think that these particular stamps would be perfect for making back-to-school bracelets for all the young girls in your life… to remind them that to use their brave little wings. And to remind them that they are a precious princess!
Most of you probably know that Chip Art is our absolute favorite at Brave Girls Club and we even have a whole room in the Art Barn named “The Chip Art Room.” Their possibilities are so limitless… use them to add beautiful, debossed designs to chip board, leather, leather bracelets, clay, hardcover books, soft metals, canvas panels… the list goes on. These tools are a lifetime investment… and we know you’ll be addicted the second you touch them!
If you’re curiosity is yearning for more, we have a couple videos that will tell you ALL ABOUT it:
So now that you know a little bit more… take an online trip to the shoppe to check out the rest of the Chip Art supplies if you’d like! But FIRST, pin your favorite stamps (birds, butterflies, or crowns) to Pinterest and perhaps you will win a set!
To enter the giveaway, just follow the usual ‘Pin it to Win it’ steps… here are the instructions if you haven’t done this before.
- Choose your favorite image from this post and ‘pin’ it to Pinterest.
- To make it super easy, there’s a little button at the top and bottom of each post that says “Pin It”, so just click that button and select the image you want to pin.
- If you don’t have a Pinterest account yet, you will be guided through setting up a free account when you click on the “Pin It” icon. Or go to this link to join Pinterest.
- Then come back to this post and comment, saying which Chip Art stamp set you pinned… and let us know what you would like to make if you win!
- On Tuesday afternoon (MDST) we’ll randomly choose a winner from the comments, verify the Pins over at Pinterest, and post the name of the winner right here in this post.
And don’t forget, if you don’t get lucky this time… These stamps are 20% off for the rest of the week only!
Have a beautiful day.