Introducing NEW Certified Instructor “Soul Restoration” Local Events!!
We have been working for over a YEAR on our Certification program for training Brave Girls to teach Soul Restoration at locations around the country.
Today we are pleased to announce that the FIRST Instructors have been Certified, and events have been scheduled and are ready for you to see!
Each Instructor has been through a grueling training process, and they have taken all they have learned and combined it with their OWN incredible talents, backgrounds, personalities, and experiences to create phenomenal Soul Restoration events that already stretch from Canada to Florida….beginning this summer and extending through 2017 and beyond.
BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. Many more events will be added to the lineup in the coming weeks and months. Many are just on the cusp of being ready to announce. You will find full Soul Restoration events, along with a sprinkling of Truth Card events all over the map…(Truth Card Events are low-cost one-night introductory events that will give you a taste of what Soul Restoration is all about.)
What is Soul Restoration?
- Soul Restoration is the curriculum that Melody Ross developed for Brave Girl Camp 7 years ago. Of all the courses Melody has created, Soul Restoration is the FOUNDATION, the life-changing course that she has taught to over 850 women in person at Brave Girl Camp and online to thousands of women from around the world. The feedback and results have been tremendous…
- From the beginning, we have seen the fruits of Soul Restoration. We hear from women (and men*) whose lives have been transformed and restored…they have shared their beautiful experiences with us and shown us how Soul Restoration has been a critically pivotal point in their lives.
- Over the years we have had literally thousands of requests for Brave Girl Camp (where Melody has taught Soul Restoration) to be taken to other locations than Idaho…and we have dreamed of having Soul Restoration taught in living rooms and retreat centers and cabins and coffee shops all over the country and beyond…to take it to local locations so women didn’t have to travel so far to participate and so that they can form supportive friendships with other Brave Girls right at home.
- This year we are passing the torch….this year is the last year for Brave Girl Camp where Soul Restoration is taught. The same curriculum will now be taught exclusively by Brave Girl Certified Instructors, in a wide variety of different kinds of events – retreats, in-home sessions, etc.
More about the Course that Certified Instructors are now prepared to teach:
- Soul Restoration is a method of helping each woman become reacquainted with her deepest self by remembering and reuniting with her inner “Truth-teller”. She will be helped to discern truth from lies that hold her back and make her feel like less than she is… to remember her dreams, her potential, her gifts and talents, all the possibilities and unique answers for her life (because it is different for everyone). This curriculum is intended to enable each woman to find and the keep the bravery she needs to stay joyfully true to her own path.
- This class has been proven to be an effective and enjoyable process that helps every woman to really think about and hear her own soul again… to help her remember what brings her the most joy, to know of and remember all of the things she is good at and that make her heart sing…to get back on track and to unleash the courage and motivation to stay on track… to reunite with her soul.
- Soulful living requires bravery…and bravery helps put aside voices that are confusing, judgmental and opinionated. The Soul Restoration Curriculum is intended to continue long after the course is completed… giving each woman a set of skills and beautiful tools that will carry her throughout her life.
We can’t possibly teach Soul Restoration to every human being across the world, even though pretty much every human being needs it. We want as many people to be able to have this course in person as possible. We have dreamed of women sitting in circles together, encouraging and supporting each other in their journeys….making beautiful art together to help them remember what they are learning about themselves.
So today, we would like to introduce our first class of Certified Instructors and their first Soul Restoration events!
Check out the new Events Listings…there’s even a map to help you find the ones closest to you. And CONGRATULATIONS to the first class of Certified Instructors!!!
(Note: there are several more Certified Instructors who aren’t quite ready to actively plan events…when they get a little closer to that point, they will be adding their profiles and events here).
Interested in becoming a Certified Instructor?
On Thursday June 30 at 11 am Mountain Time, we will be releasing details for Certified Instructor Training. We have 4 training sessions scheduled, but they will fill up fast (last time they filled up in less than 24 hours), so if you want to be on the list for information and details as soon as it comes out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure you get all the information you need!
Also coming soon….
Retreats, Trainings & Symposiums. Registration for these 2016-2017 events will also open on Thursday June 30 at 11am, so keep your eyes open for that information! Event registration opening includes:
Brave Girl Symposium 2017
Soul Restoration for MEN (Retreat)
Life Restoration Retreat
Soul Comfort Retreat
These events are hosted and taught by Melody Ross, Kathy Wilkins, and the Brave Girls Club team and are held in Star, Idaho.