You guys, I am so excited about what starts this week!
I don’t know if you heard or not, but we are doing a Soul Restoration Reboot. What that means is that I am doing Soul Restoration again as a student. And I’m the who wrote and created Soul Restoration! I have taught Soul Restoration live hundreds of times, and I have trained more than 100 people to teach it, and thousands have taken it online…
…but I personally haven’t taken it since I wrote it 10 years ago. AND I NEED IT!!!
We go through so many transitions in life and sometimes we are left wondering what exactly we need to do. When things feel confusing or hard, I always turn to the tools found in Soul Restoration. I use those tools every day, but I haven’t gone through the intense reboot of the entire course in 10 years.
SO DO YOU WANT TO COME DO IT WITH ME?
I HOPE SO!!!!
The REALLY COOL thing I’m doing this time that I haven’t done since the beginning is, I am adding art into the curriculum by doing an art journal!! You don’t have to do this, it’s not required, but for me, it has added a wonderful element to it that makes me really excited.
So…here’s how it will work….
HOW TO JOIN US ON THIS AWESOME JOURNEY…
- Learn all about Soul Restoration right here. Once you’re in love with it, click the sign up button to enter Brave Girl University It’s easy & affordable to enroll in BGU if you haven’t already! (If you’re already a member of BGU, you’re all set–go to step 2!)
- Join the Red Carpet Community on Facebook and introduce yourself! This is where we’ll meet, support each other, discuss the lessons, and share our Restoration journeys. This is also where our world-class Certified Soul Restoration Instructors will be leading each lesson!
- Gather the supplies you’ll need (see the supply list tab in BGU) You have a few options here, based on your budget and needs.
A) You can do the whole course in your own journal, using the basic downloadable PDF from the classroom–a good option if you’re on a tight budget.
B) We highly recommend using the gorgeously printed workbook & kit–they’re tailor-made for this process, and they will beautify and ease your experience so much.
C) As I said above, I’m doing an art journal along with my reboot experience… and would LOVE for you to make one too! You can do this in any art journal you’d like. The one I’m using (along with tons of gorgeous collage sheets) is available in our shop.
- Open up the Introduction videos, and get started on this incredible journey together!!
I really hope you will join us… I can’t wait to work through this incredible curriculum as a student alongside all of you. This is going to be something special. See you in the Red Carpet group!
xoxo – melody
Soul Restoration Reboot
Facebook Red Carpet Group Discussion & Lesson Schedule
- Discussion times are determined by the Discussion Leader and given in her time zone as well as MDST. Be sure to convert to your time zone!
- The Discussion Leaders are all Certified Soul Restoration Instructors who have been personally trained by Melody Ross to teach Soul Restoration in locations around the world.
- Melody has divided the Soul Restoration Course into 8 weekly ‘Lessons’. Each weekly ‘Lesson’ will consist of one or more ‘chapters’ from your Soul Restoration workbook. The Chapters assigned for each of the 8 weeks are outlined below.
- If possible, watch the videos and do the assignments for each of the 8-week lessons prior to the discussions.
- There are three weekly discussions scheduled for each lesson. While it would be great to participate in all of the discussions, please try to attend at least one discussion for each of the weeks…hopefully at least one will work with your schedule.
- All of the discussions will be held in the Facebook Group called Soul Restoration Red Carpet Community. (This is a private group…just visit there and ask to join the group if you haven’t done so already. To find the Group, enter Soul Restoration Red Carpet Community in the search field in Facebook).
Thank you for joining us!!! We look forward to wonderful discussions as we go along!!
Lesson: 1 – Closing for Restoration, Lies Vs Truth
- TUESDAY, May 22 Discussion Leader: Melody Ross · Time: 7:30 PM MDST (9:30 Eastern, 8:30 Central, 6:30 Pacific)
- THURSDAY, May 24 Lesson: 1 – Closing for Restoration, Lies Vs Truth · Discussion Leader: Antoniette Saunders Time: 10:30 am Pac (11:30 am MDST)
- SATURDAY, May 26 Lesson: 1 – Closing for Restoration, Lies Vs Truth · Discussion Leader: Sheri Tidwell · Time: 4:00 p.m. Pac (5:00 pm MDST)
Lesson: 2 – What does the truth feel like? Your Restoration Team. Your Story and Timeline
- TUESDAY, May 29 Discussion Leader: Deanna Forester· Time: 12:00 PM MDST (NOON MDST)
- THURSDAY, May 31 Discussion Leader: TBD Time: TBD
- SATURDAY, June 2 Discussion Leader: Blanca Pauliukevicius Noon PST (1 pm MDST)
Lesson: 3 – Working Through What Still Hurts (Burn Book) The Truth Will Restore You, Meeting with Your Restoration Team
- TUESDAY, June 5 Discussion Leader: Liz Wright · Time: 1 pm MDST
- THURSDAY, June 7 Discussion Leader: Debbie Howard Time: 2pm GMT (8 am MDST)
- SATURDAY, June 9 Discussion Leader: TBD Time: TBD
Lesson: 4 – Creating Tools for Restoration (Truth Cards)
- TUESDAY, June 12 Discussion Leader: Sally Stone – Time: Noon Pacific time (1 pm MDST)
- THURSDAY, June 14 Discussion Leader: Emily Dimond · Time: 7:00 PM CST (6:00 pm MDST)
- SATURDAY, June 16 Discussion Leader: Katherine Cosimano Time: 9:00 PM EST (7:00 pm MDST)
Lesson: 5 – Restoring Your Power, Your Story, She Did It Anyway
- TUESDAY, June 19 Discussion Leader: Dianne West Time: 5pm PST (6:00 pm MDST)
- THURSDAY, June Discussion Leader Kate Barton · Time: 10 am central (9:00 am MDST)
- SATURDAY, June Discussion Leader: Christa Adair Time: 7pm EST (5 pm MDST)
Lesson: 6 – Making Boundaries
- TUESDAY, June 26 Discussion Leader: Antoniette Saunders · Time: TBD
- THURSDAY, June 28 Discussion Leader: Shannon Yonge · Time: 10am MDST
- SATURDAY, June 30 Discussion Leader: Casey Anselmi · Time: 6 pm PST (7 pm MDST)
Lesson: 7 – Choosing a New Way
- TUESDAY, July 3 Discussion Leader: Timalee Nevels · Time: 6 pm Arizona time (7 pm MDST)
- THURSDAY, July 5 Discussion Leader: TBD Time: TBD
- SATURDAY, July 7 Discussion Leader: Dawn Bero · Time: 9pm EST (7 pm MDST)
Lesson: 8 – Planning for Rough Days, Honoring the Journey
- TUESDAY, July 10 Discussion Leader: Amy Nutzell · Time: 8 pm CDT (7 pm MDST)
- THURSDAY, July 12 Discussion Leader: TBD · Time: TBD
- SATURDAY, July 14 Discussion Leader: TBD · Time: TBD