- Do you feel like you are at war with your own body?
- Have you tried everything to love your body, to get in shape or to take care of yourself and you’re still hung up on wishing you had a different body?
- Are there constant voices running through your head chattering about how ugly and imperfect your body is?
- Do you feel like you can never measure up, you’ll never be able to take control, you’ll never reach your health goals?
- Do you say destructive things to yourself about your body that you’d never say to another woman?
Guess what?! It’s time to finally make peace with our bodies…to stop abusing them and start honoring them as beautiful homes for our souls.
How can we be kind to our souls when we are so mean to our bodies? Why do we continuously compare our bodies to others? Why do we hold on so tight to staying young looking as we age, even to the detriment of our own inner peace? Why does weight seem to hang on to us when we are dealing with difficult things emotionally?
There is an epidemic of body loathing among women and young women. The body and the soul are so connected that we cannot loathe our bodies without wounding the rest of us…our hearts, our moods, our decisions, our confidence, our inner peace….even our most important relationships & jobs!
JOIN US for a wonderful 6 week course of art journaling and reflective journaling, where we will explore the reasons behind this continuous struggle…and then we’ll make a loving partnership with our bodies so that they will start to work with us instead of resisting us.
With the same attention to detail, fun and compelling projects, beautiful videos and step by step photography as our other RESTORATION series of classes, you will surely be moved in ways you have never been moved before…and think about things you have never thought about before…and make changes, decisions and promises that you have never been able to make before.
Body Restoration includes:
· 6 weekly lessons we’ll all do TOGETHER – side by side
· Support for ANY health or fitness program of your choice….support for YOUR goals
· Fun, motivating, information-filled videos that teach, inspire, and even entertain
· An online Body Restoration Group where you can get to know other girls in the class and share your experiences and support, plus a Gallery to share photos of your projects
· Artsy projects to help you find your own truth about your body image and your fitness goals, projects that will help burn into your heart the things that are most important to you about your body
· Access to our full library of art technique videos
· Live group chats with Melody and Kathy
· 4 bonus weeks to access the online classroom for finishing all your projects
Body Restoration has been a full year in development and personal miracles have happened during that time. Every woman knows that her issues with body image and food are between her ears (and not on her hips!). What if one of the most important keys to changing harmful thoughts and old destructive habits was working on our souls and finding peace in our hearts? Melody will talk about the 20 pounds she has lost in the last 6 months while working through this, and Kathy will talk about her own 35 pound weight loss during the same time period…and how it was all fueled by going through soul-work instead of things that they both have tried in the past.
Body Restoration is not a weight loss or fitness program, but rather a support program that will help you through any fitness and eating plan of your choice, as a powerful companion to the soul side of honoring our bodies.
This is a fun, meaningful and very powerful course….offered at the beginning of the new year...the PERFECT time to start up this program and grow into a new way of thinking and being…just the way the SOUL RESTORATION classes are so life changing.
January 10 thru February 20
$75 Early Bird Registration
Thanksgiving Weekend ONLY
Wouldn’t this class make an absolutely fabulous Christmas gift for someone you love (or yourself)??
We hope you will join us!!!! We’re going to have the time of our lives!!
Melody and Kathy
PS. Learn how to give the gift of Body Restoration (or Soul Restoration) here