Join Melody Ross and the Brave Girl Team at Brave River Ranch in Star, Idaho for our Life Restoration Retreat!! It’s all about REINVENTING your life!
Are you living the life you want—your unique purpose?
What’s keeping you from that life?
Are you stuck, unsure of what that life even looks like?
Many years ago, Melody created a beautiful, powerful online course called Life Restoration. Since then, Life Restoration has helped women all over the world answer one question: How do I build the life I want—the life that’s meant for me?
Life Restoration Retreats!
It’s an Art-Making, Life-Creating, Friendship-Sharing, Moving-Forward experience of a LIFETIME!!
Join us at Brave River Ranch in Star, Idaho, where we’ll walk through every step of the process…
- deeply evocative prompts to figure out who you are and what you want
- art projects and experiences to help you remember the beautiful life you want to build…the most important work of your life! (You’ll be working in the legendary, inspiring turquoise Art Barn!)
- a mission statement to guide your life by
- rules and boundaries to protect your time and your sacred things, and
- simple foolproof step-by-step goal making that actually works.
Melody and Kathy will be doing it right along with you!
“We’ll be sitting down with you and sharing this powerful and fun experience…doing the same prompts, projects, and shares side by side with you. We are SO excited to get to have this experience together!!
The lessons in Life Restoration aren’t just something we created to use in an online class or a retreat… they’re the lessons we’ve learned from our combined 90+ years on earth, through multiple businesses, struggles, and triumphs. And ultimately, they’re the lessons we followed to build our dream life, our unique purpose—to build Brave Girls Club. The life and the career we’ve created for ourselves was all achieved through the lessons found in Life Restoration. We believe every single person has a unique mission in this world, a unique life that’s meant for them… and we can’t wait to see what your unique purpose is.” – Melody Ross
Project and Activities we’ll be doing at the Retreat:
While this experience is patterned after the online Life Restoration curriculum, you can expect it to be full of new activities and projects and ways of learning these important lessons as we guide you through digging up your deepest truth about who you are and what you want. Here are a few things we’ll be doing:
Proclamation Banner— Melody will work with you to create a beautiful, large-format canvas banner to proclaim to your soul the most important work of your life…and what YOU have decided that is! You’ll LOVE making this artsy creation using the resources and tools in the legendary turquoise Art Barn.
Art Journal—together we’ll be building a GORGEOUS multimedia art journal, beginning with a huge 10×10 handmade journal made of ultra-heavy chipboard pages. Melody will share some of her favorite techniques for making a gorgeous, one of a kind book that you’ll treasure for the rest of your life! And we can’t wait to show you what we’re going to fill those pages with! Here’s a sneak peak:
- You’ll get to create in the fully stocked and world famous ART BARN
- You’ll have total access to our huge collection of designer papers, paints, collage elements, leatherworking/chip board tools, and so much more.
- We’ll show you our favorite art journaling techniques and tips and how to use many of our favorite tools.
- We’ll build Vision Boards right inside our art journals! You’ve likely seen a vision board before, but we add some of our own unique elements that take it to a new level!
- We’ll go through a step by step process of creating a Mission Statement, learning to make effective Decisions using Melody’s world-famous “Decision Maker”, we’ll create rules for our lives to enable us to move forward with the plans and goals we’ll make… not so much rules for you to follow as they are rules for the activities, people, and situations you’ll allow into your life.
- We’ll create ‘Action Cards’. How do you eat an entire elephant? One bite at a time. This timeless wisdom is the secret to building a monumentally great life… we are busy people with full lives. How are we supposed to do big, difficult, amazing things? Often, it’s by seizing whatever free time we have… be it a free day, a half hour, or only five minutes. These Action Cards make it simple and foolproof to use your limited time building what you value most.
Other things we’re planning:
- Conversation & life changing discussions
- Riding the Brave Bus!
- Incredible, lovingly prepared food (by Chef Nancy)
- Rest, Renewal, Reinvention on the grounds of beautiful Brave River Ranch
So…think about whether these things are a struggle for you:
- I don’t know how to organize all of my thoughts and dreams into a plan for my life.
- I am running so fast all the time that I don’t have time to make a plan… or I am in autopilot and most of the time just submit to my habits and don’t make a plan for my life.
- I feel like I followed someone else’s plan for my life and I really want to make a plan that is for ME… for my strengths and weaknesses, my dreams, my beliefs and values and my very own path.
- I just don’t know how to do it… I need help and I need the focused time to get it done.
Maybe Life Restoration is the answer!
Life Restoration provides tools to help you move ahead and take steps toward exactly the kind of life you want to live. For those who have taken Soul Restoration, Life Restoration is the perfect follow-up course… once we know who we really are, we can move forward to what we want to spend our lives doing. (Although you do NOT have to have taken Soul Restoration to take Life Restoration….they are each stand-alone courses and can be taken in any order) .
This is the first time this course has been offered in a retreat setting and we are excited to study the curriculum together in a group of great women!
What is it…
4 days of making a manual for the next few years of your life… your goals, your boundaries, your dreams, your rules, your guidebook.
Who is it for…
Anyone feeling stuck… knowing that you want more out of life but not sure where to start… knowing you have goals and dreams but not sure where to start… knowing you want to make a plan for your life but not sure where to start
What we want for you…
To be able to get a plan down, in a creative way that won’t bore you or make you want to quit… something to get excited about that is all yours and fun to do… doing it all together in a group so that you can keep each other accountable.
What you can expect…
Fun… to get pushed to really dream… to get pushed to really plan… to get pushed to really start and finally DO IT. To create a plan and a book and even task cards with rewards that you can take home and get started with!
What it is NOT…
A boring sit-down seminar. We will accomplish a lot of work, in Brave Girl style – with plenty of fun mixed in, including art and music and, of course, surprises along the way. And you’ll do it right alongside some of the most incredible women you will ever meet….creating a beautiful bond with them.
Fly into Boise, Idaho (BOI)
- 4 night’s lodging at the Hilton Garden Inn in Eagle, ID
- All curriculum and teaching in the Art Barn at Brave River Ranch
- Legendary Brave Girl meals by chef Nancy
- Supplies and surprise gifts
- Transportation to and from the Hilton each day in the beautiful Brave Bus
You’ll need to arrive in Boise, Idaho by 3:00 pm on Tuesday. The retreat ends late on Friday night so plan on a flight home anytime on Saturday.
We hope you’ll join us! Limited spaces are available. Pricing details and payment plans can be found on the registration page.